Adult Career Services
- Work one-on-one with a Career Specialist dedicated to assisting you with preparing a basic resume and assistance completing applications
- Job matching and referral assistance with our Business Services Department
- Interviewing practice to strengthen your answers and engagement skills
- Help applying for Training and Education funds and assistance navigating the approved local Training providers list
Walk-ins are Welcome
Career Resource Center
Visit our Career Resource Center (Computer Lab) at OMJ|CC, to access help with signing up for our services or help with your resume. If you are coming in for Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Monday through Friday 8:00a.m. - 3:30 p.m., allow at least an hour of your time, so that we can properly assist you.
- Ohio Means Jobs | Cleveland-Cuyahoga County
- 1910 Carnegie Avenue
- Cleveland, OH 44115
- Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday
- 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Equal Access Services
- Provides help to OMJ|CC customers who need extra support or accommodations
- Collaborates with many agencies and services that are vital in the lives of people with disabilities
- Coordinates foreign language and American Sign Language interpreter services for those who need it
Young Adults (16-24)
- One-On-One Career guidance and planning
- Opportunity for young adults to meet academic, post-secondary education, referral, and employment goals
- Help in creating and accomplishing a plan for the future
The shift to civilian life can be a challenging process. We can help you make that transition a little easier.
- Veterans get priority of service
- Find job opportunities that are right for you
- Connect you to job seeking resources designed for veterans
- Translate your military skills into civilian ones
Cuyahoga County Educational Assistance Program (CCEAP)
- Recipient must be eighteen years of age
- Recipient must be a resident of Cuyahoga County
- Training must be in occupations identified as "growth" or "in-demand"
- There are no income restrictions
Self-guided Job Search
For jobs in your local area, remember to type OMJCC in the Keywords Box.
Get the Training You Need
- We work with a number of Local Training Providers
- We connect you with a Training Specialist for help with applying for Tuition Funding
- We can help young adults (18-24) apply for tuition funding through the Youth Resource Center