Find a Job
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS:
Before applying to any jobs posted by OhioMeansJobs|Cleveland-Cuyahoga County (OMJ|CC), you MUST have a job search profile and resume posted on OhioMeansJobs.com AND have completed a local application with resume on the OhioMeansJobs|Cleveland-Cuyahoga County website. To begin your search for a new career complete the following steps:
To complete a job search profile and upload a resume on OhioMeansJobs.com, click on the OhioMeansJobs.com button below. If you are registered with OhioMeansJobs.com, or are receiving unemployment benefits and already have an OhioMeansJobs.com account, go to Step 2.
To complete a local application and upload your resume on the OhioMeansJobs|Cleveland-Cuyahoga County (OMJ|CC) website, click on the OMJ|CC Local Application button below. If you already have a local application completed go to Step 3
OMJ|CC Local Application
If you have completed Steps 1 and 2, you are now ready to receive our services. Please click on the “Job Search” button below to view all open positions within Ohio. To view local, OMJ|CC staff-assisted positions, type OMJCC within the Keywords box of the Job Search page. This will allow you to view the staff-assisted positions within Cuyahoga County.
Virtual Orientation Registration & Virtual Career Workshop Registration
Looking for a steady paycheck and growth potential?
Advance your job to a career in manufacturing - it's cleaner, modern and in-demand!
OhioMeansJobs is here to help you not only find a job, but also launch or advance your career.
What We Can Help With
Call 216-777-8200 to speak with an OMJ|CC staff member.
- • How we can help you find employment: Our friendly and professional staff guide and advocate on behalf of our job seekers. They help strengthen interviewing skills, create more marketable resumes, identify and highlight transferable skill sets, connect and refer to Partner and community resources and provide information and resources on occupational skills or on-the-job training opportunities.
- • Intake Specialist: An Intake Specialist assists job seekers in completing the WIOA application process by helping them complete registration on both the state and local OhioMeansJobs websites. An intake specialist will work with jobseekers to determine eligibility for program participation. Intake specialists assess job seekers to determine if they have any barriers to their desired occupational goal.
- • Talent Developer: A Talent Developer assesses job seeker work experiences, skills & education to determine marketability to hiring employers or referral to training specialists for occupational skills training interest. Talent developers works with customers to develop a professional skills-based resume and provides guidance through application and interview processes. Talent developers advocate on behalf of the job seeker and refer qualified candidates to the OMJ|CC Business Services Team (recruiters).
- • Training Specialist: If you are interested in occupational training OMJ|CC will connect you to one of our friendly Training Specialist staff members. The training specialist will work with you to discuss current skill set, suitability, work history and career interests. You and the training specialist will work together to form an Individual Plan of Employment (IPE) that establishes goals, objectives and timelines for pursued training programs.
- • Navigate job opportunities
- • Apply for jobs
• Create or improve your resume
- • Prepare for interviews
- • Explore careers and occupations
- • Connect with job training opportunities
If you or a loved one have been impacted by the opioid epidemic, there are employment and training opportunities available. If you'd like more information, please contact Mark Seifert at email@example.com