OhioMeansJobs|Cleveland-Cuyahoga County is currently sourcing Warehouse Order Selector candidates for food distributor service center servicing local grocery stores.
Tasks and Duties
Select pallets, cases and/or bags of dry or frozen goods to fill customer orders from multi-level rack storage systems. Manually load items on pallets, move to the loading dock staging area with an electric pallet jack, shrink wrap and label items. Label and ready the order for shipment. Dispose of or replace empty pallets, cardboard packing, wood debris and strapping to proper receptacles or areas. Keep work area clean.
- operate powered or manual low-lift trucks in areas such as general warehouse, docks, cooler, freezers, and building exterior
- position the lifting platform and pick up the load
- make sure loads are stable and safe
- drive forwards and sometimes backwards to the staging or unloading area
- deposit the loads on the floor, or stack the goods in piles or on shelves (tiers)
- carry out daily pre-operational maintenance checks on the industrial vehicle.
- ·often move goods by hand.
- Remove shrink-wrap from pallet of goods and shrink wrap pallet of goods being shipped to customers.
- may fill in delivery forms and manually or electronically record the movement of goods.
- Clean work area using broom, hose, mop, and other cleaning equipment
(OMJCC - County Site)
For further information about this Job go to https://jobseeker.ohiomeansjobs.monster.com/
KeyWord - 8211-9948
Job Title: Warehouse Order Selector
15 - 3rd Shift Job
16625 Granite Road
Maple Heights, Ohio 44137
January, 5th – 8th
9:30 AM – 3:00 PM
For further information please call the Recruiter Hot Line
Email us at: